Engineers are natural innovators, solving problems incrementally to create new value. Indeed, many great applications start with an idea that turns into a quick Proof of Concept (PoC); but all too often those innovations struggle to scale, their value locked away and inaccessible.
At Eigen, we have built a reputation for working with operator’s subject matter experts to re-engineer manual and often rudimentary Excel-based business processes into new and dynamic web-based applications that deliver tangible – and scalable – benefits.
The Eigen Analytics Platform acts as an accelerator of application development as it contains all the basic connectivity and analytics components required by the Digitalisation of Real Time operations.
Read the ADIPEC paper
Oil and gas systems are highly complex coupled with an over-reliance on spreadsheets stretched far beyond their intended capabilities.
Innovation is challenging when processes, data and business logic are locked away in cryptic VBA code and formulae in spreadsheets on servers.
Many homegrown applications fail to meet increasing cyber-security standards.
- Decades of valuable data and business know-how locked away and inaccessible.
- Innovation and experimental ‘muscles’ wither and die.
- Challenging to exploit machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Precise matching of technology solution to company-specific user requirements
- Rapid development by accessing the Eigen Analytics Platform APIs and standard real time analytics functions.
- Innovate within operator’s existing systems, data sources and data footprint
- Decouple spreadsheets from critical work-processes to reduce risk, drive collaboration and stimulate further innovation
- Eigen Agile: proven methodology to build MVP and reduce time to value and deliver better user adoption rates
With a strong background in Process Automation, Shemeck is the Scrum Master of a few agile projects delivering value directly to end users in both Onshore and Offshore
“After delivering the Petroleum Technology Workbench application, active users have climbed up to 40 per month and growing, while the agile project continues to deliver new added value to new fields by building on top of the Eigen Analytics Platform."
Eigen Analytics Platform
The Eigen Analytics Platform provides a sandbox for experimentation with the flexibility to integrate across the vast majority of oil and gas systems in use to drive and scale innovation.
- User-configurable tools, so engineers can customise solutions to meet their needs.
- Knowledge graph integrates data from multiple sources along with their context meta-data.
- Python-enabled workflows to translate, optimise and automate manual workflows.
- More robust data management solutions than pushing the limits with spreadsheets and basic database applications.