Make the right decisions based on the priority and context provided by Eigen's Knowledge Graph technology.
Empower your teams to make decisions that have the biggest impact on safety, availability and profitability.
With Eigen’s tools and systems, operational teams can quickly access the latest data and documents, collaborate with experts and take the right course of action first time.
Oil and gas operations are complex, safety-critical, relying on a high degree of manual intervention. Analysis required to make a decision is not always straightforward.
Eigen's knowledge graph technology provides the focus required to make resource-constrained decisions in the context of live, interconnected assets. Decisions related to safety, maintenance and inspections can be taken with the confidence that they will have the biggest impact.
Understand how Knowledge Graph technology can drive better and faster decisions.
At Eigen, we integrate digital tools with data to solve complex challenges in oil and gas. From intuitive dashboards to the latest knowledge graph technologies to connect up your data and documents, we help our clients take the right decisions.
Oil and gas experience
- Context is key to good decision-making; our sole focus on oil and gas for the past fifteen years gives us good understanding so we can help clients with the most challenging issues.
- We are digital problem-solvers for oil and gas; our domain experience makes the difference.
Smart technology choices
- Eigen’s knowledge graph technologies can be applied to solve complex problems where data and documents lie dispersed and disconnected.
- Robust visualisation is a key enabler of effective decision-making. Eigen’s powerful Ingenuity platform builds simple, intuitive data visualisations to enable time-pressed engineers to reach decisions fast.
- In collaboration with SAFETEC, our Major Accident Risk Indicators (MARI) application enables the creation of a graph cause and effect model to determine the cumulative risk of many types of processes, e.g. drilling, production operations and logistics.
How we work
- We employ many industry and open-source tools to accelerate value for our clients. Like Neo4j, which we use to build oil and gas domain-specific knowledge graphs.
- We understand these cutting edge digital technologies, and customise them with oil and gas knowhow to integrate with our own and our clients’ systems.
With a strong background in Process Automation, Shemeck is the Scrum Master of a few agile projects, including an R&D project integrating Graph technology with 3D models.
"Our Graph model provides the foundation to calculate the status of 3D objects taking into account information from functional systems and the graph relationship, which can then be displayed in the 3D view as well as in Eigen Ingenuity dashboards."
Helping operators harness the power of their data to make the right decisions
Eigen’s knowledge graph technologies connect your documents, data and systems; our visualisation technologies surface the right information at the right time.
Using Knowledge Graphs for Multi-Criteria Decision Making and Prioritisation Problems
Major Accident Risk Indicators (MARI) process streamlined and centralised
Number of systems now used by one Eigen client to collect, calculate and present Major Accident Risk Indicators
Subsea Hydraulic Leak Detection
Estimate of avoided lost revenue per day due to precise identification of subsea leak location
SECE maintenance backlog dramatically reduced
Proportion of Safety & Environmental Critical Element maintenance cleared after using three weeks using Eigen’s Safety Barrier Monitoring solution.
More digital solutions from Eigen
At Eigen, we focus on designing, building and deploying digital solutions that protect and create as much value as possible for our clients.
Eigen products for Improving Decision-Making
DecisionBridge technology is the bridge between the information and the action. It lets you take the next step instantly; record, share, report or go to another system.
Book a demo
Like to find out more? Book a time below to talk to one of our engineers.
Understand how Eigen’s technologies help drive better and faster decision-making.
Here are some frequently asked questions about how our systems and technologies can help improve the quality of your decision.
- Safety Barrier Management
- Overall Risk Management
- Templated Dashboards
- Automated Process Safety Verifications
- Application scalability
Property graphs are graph data models consisting of nodes (vertices) and directed relationships (arrows). The properties can reside with the nodes and/or the relationships. A Knowledge Graph is a graph data model that contains information from which valuable knowledge can be derived. Such knowledge can be derived based on abstract functions that can be applied to a graphs such as computing distances, finding circularities in relationships, and determining connectivities or class membership.
To set priorities, it’s important to understand the KPI that we are trying to maximise: Major Accident Hazard risk reduction, shutdown prevention, avoiding unnecessary inspections? Through relationships in a graph model, the sum-total of the KPI improvement from a single backlog item can be computed, which will naturally give us a score for each backlog item, after which the backlog can be sorted.
A Safety Barrier Health Monitoring system can help visualise in real time the top risks in the facility, resulting from a combination of impaired barriers functions. Identify the top priorities for different remediation teams, plan and execute compensating measures, address compliance with the different performance standards, and in general help users assess the overall facility risk posture and take action to improve it.